Millwright, Post Falls, Idaho
Full time, 40 hours per week (or) 4 on-4 off ( 12 hour shifts)
Job open until filled
Millwrights are an essential part of Plant operations, ensuring that equipment and machinery are in proper working condition and that production is maximized.
• Perform maintenance and repair work on equipment such as motors, chains, belts, hydraulic systems, and pneumatic air systems.
• Fabricate and assemble items using metal and wood.
• Observe machinery and adjust controls to ensure quality is maintained.
• Study and use blueprints and ensure that installation specifications are being met.
• Minimum of four years millwright experience required.
• Strong safety skills and a desire to lead others in working safely.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Welding and cutting skills.
• Carpentry skills.
• Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience.
• Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics.
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, including climbing and heavy lifting.
• Be willing to work weekends and holidays (if needed).
Our benefits include:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Short and long term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays.
Download the PDF version of the job description below